15 January 2009

Single Ladies Stuck in My Head.

This has got to stop. Not the war in Iraq or even the war in Gaza. They hold nothing to what has to stop in my life. (And if you think I am being serious then you have to get your own head checked)... I am talking about the annoying "hook" song that you find yourself singing all day long for no reason except that someone mentioned it.

Right now as I try to focus on typing this blog out to you, my mind is singing... "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" by Beyonce. Now if you know the song, I have totally pissed you off because some random time today you will find yourself singing the song. You probably do not even know the worlds but somehow, somewhere you will find yourself singing it. (This is the part where I would put the clip on the blog to annoy you even more but I have no idea how to link a video from YouTube on to this blog. Maybe someday.)

So the week is starting to wind down and the weather is getting colder and colder. I hear they are going to have some great concert in DC on Sunday that will host a group of some of the best singers from around the world to perform for Barack Obama. The list looks great to me... Josh Grobin, Heather Headley, Usher, Renee Flemming, Shakira, Bruce Springsteen and of course, Beyonce. (Now you know why I have been singing the damn song...) The concert would be pretty awesome but there will most likely be hundreds of thousands of people attending and on top of that I have my very own performance to attend.

I guess I might have mentioned it before (not sure) but I have a "side" talent (other then writing this amazing blog -- which no one reads I assume). I perform in drag. I am more then a boy in a dress, I am a illusionist and I put 200% of it into my performances. People seem to like me so I get asked around the DC Area to perform. I will be peforming this Sunday at a local club called Remington's. I hope the crowds are hopping and the joint is jumping because I have a great number to perform.

So if you are in Washington DC there is alot to choose from this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment