05 February 2009

Delays in Blogging

I am very embarrassed. I was so gung-ho in the beginning to write about things in my world and blog myself into fame and fortune. (Okay maybe just blog my way out of therapy but you get the idea)
Well I just realized that I have missed writing since January 15Th.
That is a long time not to write about my life. I mean all none of you who read my blog probably are wondering what the heck has happened to me.
Well no worries folks, I am here and plan on writing on. (or blogging on as the case were)
It dawned on a couple days ago when I was casually checking out my husband's Facebook page and realized he had a blog. I did not know anything about it so I thought I would check it out. I have to admit, I was a wee bit jealous that his was so well written and well... continuous.
I mean I have many things in my life but I could spend a couple bits of time writing to you my fan out there. (and yes that was supposed to be singular not plural)
So much has happened since January 15Th.
I am sure you know but now that we have the first African American president. Yes history was made on the 20Th of January when Barack Obama was sworn in as the very first black president. It was a wonderful day. Mark and I spend it in the warmth of our home (until he had to go to work) and watched all the fun on our TV.
Yes, you may wonder why we did not just walk outside an go a couple blocks but when you actually live in the city that the inauguration is going to be held in, you tend to want to stay clear of the over-crowding of the people.
Other then that, it just seems to be work and home and work and home. We had a little bit of snow this past weekend but it was kind of a waste of time and energy. I wish that it would SNOW. A good foot would be lovely. Maybe enough to stop the town for 24 hours. That would be nice.
Well I promise I will write more. Maybe even twice a day if I have to so all of you can enjoy the little fish in the big pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment