17 February 2009

High Temperatures with slight showers of Rhinestones....

Again I apologize for the delay. I am sure that all "none of you" are dying to read about my exciting life and feel the need to check every single day to see if I have written anything small morsel of information.
I have been sick. I mean, high fever, mad shakes, upset stomach, puke sick. It was the most unpleasant four days of my life. Well, maybe not the most unpleasant but you understand the horror that was my illness.
It came on quite suddenly. I was tired but feeling pretty much like I normally do when Tuesday afternoon I started having a little cough. As my mother says "It is the coughing they'll carry you off-in." And the sad thing is that I had even used the jokey comment to my co-worker. See what happens when you joke!!!
So in the middle of the night, I awoke to shivers and a temperature. I contacted my doctor and he said "Eh! You can just sweat it out and drink fluids and make sure you rest."
Well I missed all Wednesday and did not even get to go to Jury Duty on Thursday. I have to reschedule with them. I guess throwing up and having 103 degree temperature is not a way to get out of jury duty.
My fever finally broke Friday but I was still week to do anything until Saturday.
Saturday I was so itching to get out. One of my dear friends Rob came and took me to the wholesale store to buy jewelry. That was so amazing. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. For those of you who may not know, I do female illusion and I have needed some nice jewelry for a while. The prices where amazing and I thought that I was going to buy out the whole store. It was so much fun. Good thing that he had to meet someone else about an hour after we got there as I could have spend more then 100$. I know that they would not have minded but my wallet would have. But I will go back soon and buy more. At the prices they are charging, I could buy something every paycheck for the amount of a dinner at Outback Steakhouse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment