18 February 2009

Zodiac Wheel & Finals...

The Zodiac Finals are coming up in a couple weeks and I guess I should get ready for them sooner rather then later. I am competing and will have a good time doing it but I am sure that Veronica is on her way to winning. I know she wants it very much and would do a wonderful job with it. I almost feel like I should do a good job with it this year but then really kick it up a notch next year since she will not be competing.
I guess I should probably let you know that Veronica is a fellow "drag performer" who is actually a very very close friend of mine, Rob.
Rob is such a great friend, I actually feel a little upset about having to compete against him at the finals. I know if he wins, I will be thrilled for him as he really does deserve it but I would love to get the title.
I would tell you all about what goes into Zodiac finals and what I would do for the contest if I was not afraid that someone may read this and get ideas. I will say that we have to pick an animated character and use it for our "creative costume".... I like my idea and would have liked it more had we been able to do a "skit" for the creative part.
Oh well.... what are you going to do.
So anyway... that is what I am thinking about right now.
Zodiac Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment